BASF Foam Sealants
Complete air leakage control
No more drafts. No more comfort complaints. No more inflated energy bills.
Whether new construction or a retrofit project, BASF Foam Sealants can help make your building better. By sealing every gap, crack and hole in the building envelope, BASF Foam Sealants keep conditioned air inside the building where it belongs. And when air stays put, so does moisture, reducing the chance of condensation build-up and potential mold infestations.
BASF Foam Sealants:
- Improve energy efficiency
- Prevent mold and mildew
- Improve indoor air quality
- Control airflow and suite-to-suite transfer of smoke and pollutants
- Improve durability
- Improve control over thermal comfort – warm in winter, cool in summer
- Meet CAN/ULC standards - the first building material standards to be performance based for durability and air permeability
- Are approved by the Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA) for use as continuity components for all types of air barriers that meet or exceed State Energy Codes