BASF Spray Foam. Explore the Benefits.
We want to help you maximize your building’s performance and maximize your ROI. Rather than focusing on one aspect of the building, we take a comprehensive approach by considering the entire building envelope.
Our open-cell and closed-cell spray foam insulations provide exceptional insulating values helping reduce energy costs. Its spray-applied application flows to hard-to-reach areas, sealing any gaps and spaces eliminating unwanted drafts as well as outdoor pollutants, dusts and allergens from entering.
Similarly, our spray foam roofing systems provide a seamless application, easily conforming to any shape or contour to ensure a leak-free roof with a long life expectancy and low lifecycle cost while increasing structural strength.
Discover The Many Features Spray Foam Provides:
- Roofing systems provide 20-30 years of low-maintenance leak-free performance
- SPF roofing delivers the highest wind uplift and severe hail resistance ratings
- Spray-applied insulation technology creates an airtight seal to help eliminate heat transfer
- Closed-cell SPF provides an all-in-one application; air barrier, weather resistant barrier, vapor retarder and continuous insulation
- Extensive fire-rated assemblies, exceeding industry test standards
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low-VOC